- Encouragement & Welcoming Q&A – 24th June 2021
- Q&A – John 2 – 21 Feb 2021
- Christianity & Feminism Q&A – Oct 2020
- Christian relationship with civil authorities Q&A
- Q & A supplementary session with leftover questions
- 2020 Annual General Assembly EFCA AGM
- 1 Corinthians 3 – Q&A
- 1 Corinthians 1 Sermon – Q&A
- 28 June Sermon Q&A
- Q&A – 21 July 2020
As NSW is in Stage 1 of relaxing restrictions, the Board has decided that East Lindfield church is allowed to have limited activities subject to the following conditions.
not come if you are feeling unwell in any way
(ii) Maximum of 10 people is permitted inside the church at any time (excluding church staff and pastors). More than one group may book at one time but the total number of participants must not exceed 10.
(iii) Use hand sanitiser or wash hands before entering church and as needed
(iv) Write down your name and contact details as you enter the church on the “sign in” sheet provided at the entrance. This is a government requirement and the information provided will be used for contact tracing purpose if required.
(v) Keep social distance with each other. Currently, at least 1.5m apart.
(vi) Do not use the rooms downstairs.
(vii) Remind each other of these rules.
A short highlight video: